Let us tame the IOLTA, billing, and accounting monsters while you practice law.
You started a law firm to practice law, not to learn accounting. Managing the financial side of the firm consumes too much of your attention and restricts the growth of your firm. You may be tempted to push the bookkeeping onto your well-meaning legal assistant or a virtual assistant. The growth of your firm depends on good financial information and you will be better off hiring experienced professionals.
Our CPA firms have created the solution for you. We can handle all of your firm’s financial functions and guide you to financial success. You will finally be able to focus your attention on law and growing your business.
What we can do
- Reconcile IOLTA and trust accounts monthly.
- Generate client invoices and statements from the firm’s practice management system or QuickBooks. If your firm needs a practice management system, we can set one up for you.
- Provide monthly financial statements with a CPA compilation report.
- Pay your firm’s bills through an automated, paperless accounts payable system that keeps the managing partner in control of cash.
- Contact your clients about past due bills.
- Pay your employees via direct deposit and electronic pay stubs.
- Update your bookkeeping records weekly or monthly, depending on your needs.
- For solo and small firms, we typically handle all of the accounting and billing. For larger firms, we can either handle all of the accounting or we can work with one of your internal employees, supervise the accounting function, and provide monthly financial reports.
- Lead on-site or video conference financial meetings to discuss past results and forecasts, as part of our CFO services.
Why we are different
- We take the trust accounting CLE courses attorneys avoid like the plague. We even read the state bar trust accounting guides.
- Because our firms work with multiple law firms across a variety of practice areas, we have seen the problems before, and we’ve developed an arsenal of powerful accounting and software solutions.
- Money back guarantees means we deliver or you receive a refund.