Taxes filed by people who care
Most tax payers feel they pay more than their fair share of taxes and many wonder if they are missing deductions that could drastically reduce their taxes. Others disclose they feel they are just another name on their adviser’s long list. Our CPA’s are different, though. They take the time to fully understand your law firm and personal tax details, and ensure you understand the tax process. Our advisers are tuned into the tax pitfalls that are most common to law firms and how you can avoid paying too much in tax.
What We Can Do
- Develop a tax strategy, monitor annual progress, and make adjustments as your firm changes.
- Prepare tax returns for solo practitioner law firms or law firms with multiple partners.
- Help you understand your personal and business goals and develop a tax strategy to match those goals.
- Prevent tax surprises by working together to plan estimated tax payments as the year progresses.
- Structure and implement strategies to maximize tax savings, allowing you to keep more after-tax cash.
- Make tax return preparation for you and your firm effortless “non-events.”
- Electronically deposit taxes and e-file required forms to federal and state (where available) agencies for all tax types including:
- Income – Forms 1120S, 1065, or 1040 with Schedule C
- Employment – Forms 940, 941, and W-2, as well as required state forms
- Information – Forms 1099
Why Our Firms are Different
- We individualize tax services for each client. Our firms take the time to understand your business and your family.
- Everyone’s goal is to optimize your after-tax net worth.
- We pursue every tax savings option and aid you in collecting documents needed to defend tax positions.
- Conversely, our firms will not advocate tax strategies that cost more to maintain than the tax savings. We will explain items with minimal marginal value and allow you to make the decision.