Know where your firm is going
With the IOLTA, Billing, and Accounting monsters tamed, we can help you to proactively manage your law firm. With solid financial forecasts in hand, your firm will become more stable and grow toward those financial goals. Those goals that once seemed improbable will soon be within your reach.
What we can do for your firm
- Forecast cash. You will know if you can make payroll next month and if you can make the December partner bonus payments. Cash forecasts allow you to take action before the firm runs out of cash.
- Forecast revenue, costs, and net income. Know how changes to the firm will affect monthly net income. Once a law firm has more than one or two employees, the finances can quickly feel out of control. The checking account is always empty, and payroll is due. The financial forecasts put the managing partner back in control.
- Provide a scorecard that summarizes the key financial indicators for the firm. Both solo attorneys and larger firms get into a routine of working in the business and lose their focus on business development and growing their firm. Monthly scorecards provide the feedback to continue the growth of the firm.
- Establish goals and measure financial and non-financial progress toward your goals.
- Lead monthly financial meetings, in person or though a video conference, to review results and take action to keep your firm on track.
Why our firms are different
- We understand law firm financials and can provide a clear picture of your firm’s health and progress.
- When you know exactly how much your firm earned last month, the “what needs to be fixed” conversations become much more authentic and useful.
- You are not our only law firm customers. We know what works and what does not work, and we’ll be honest with you.